I am a professionally qualified and experienced psychotherapeutic counsellor.
I offer you the opportunity to be with me in a safe, comfortable and private surrounding where you can examine your feelings, needs, thoughts and beliefs about yourself, your relationships, your experiences and your place in the world.
You may be looking for counselling because for example, you are:
- Feeling troubled about the past
- Experiencing difficulties with relationships
- Struggling to come to terms with a loss
- Experiencing low self esteem
- Suffering with anxiety or depression
- Feeling stuck or that you are losing your way
- Encountering abuse, prejudice or discrimination
- Suffering from the effects of trauma
- Trying to understand the meaning and purpose of your life
My role is to provide a non-judgemental and wholly supportive environment where I can help you to recover from loss or difficulty, explore aspects of your life to gain greater insight, stimulate personal growth or simply to feel more emotionally healthy.
If you feel that I may be able to help you, then please contact me by phone or email and I will respond at the first opportunity. We can then arrange to meet for an initial session where you can share your hopes and concerns and ask me any questions about the way I work.
Tel: 07719 736600 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org